FastTab TipTopper Incentive Program
The Tip Topper Incentive Program rewards restaurant servers for their hard work and provides an incentive to promote FasTab as a payment option to their guests. When the server signs up for the Program and they start receiving tips from guests through FasTab, they will receive a ten percent (10%) Tip increase calculated from their current FasTab tips to a maximum of $500. An E-Transfer amount catered to their ten percent (10%) increased FasTab tip amount will be sent through PayEdge on one of the first 3 business days of the following month.
No purchase required. Program begins on October 1st, 2022 at 8:00am CST [TIME ZONE] and ends on December 31, 2022 at 11:59pm CST. Open to legal residents of Canada, who are age of majority in the province or territory of residence at time of entry.
Terms and Conditions
1.No Partnership or Agency. Nothing herein is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between any of the restaurant servers that choose to participate in the FastTab TipTopper program, constitute any restaurant server to be regarded as the agent of FasTab or authorize any restaurant server to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of FasTab. Restaurant servers confirm they are acting on their own behalf and not for the benefit of any other person.
2. Eligibility. This Program is open to legal residents of Canada, who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry, with the exception of employees of the FasTab, its parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, departments or agencies, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, administrators, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Program materials, and those living in the same household. By participating in this Program, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these terms and conditions. Restaurant servers who do not comply with any of the terms and conditions are subject to ineligibility by FasTab, at FasTab’s sole discretion.
3. Program Dates and Times. The Program begins on October 1st, 2022 at 8:00am CST and ends on December 31st, 2022 at 11:59pm after which time the Program expires and no further payments will be made.
4. How to Participate. You can participate by providing your full name, email address, phone number, postal code and restaurant name via the ‘TipTopper Incentive’ page. For this Program receipt of an entry occurs when FasTab's server records the participant’s information. All submissions must be complete and are subject to verification by FasTab, in its sole discretion. Limit 1 entry per person.
Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed or otherwise illicit means to enter the Program, or any other methods not authorized by these Program Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, identities, or registrations, all in the FasTab’s sole discretion, shall be deemed as tampering and may result in ineligibility for the incentive. Restaurant server submissions that contain false or incomplete information are void. Submissions that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Program Rules are void. Proof of transmission (for example, screenshots or captures) does not constitute proof of entry or receipt.
5. Payment Incentive. When the server signs up for the program and they start receiving tips from guests through FasTab, they will receive a ten percent (10%) Tip increase calculated from their current FasTab tip amount to a maximum of $500. For greater certainty if a restaurant server earned one hundred dollars ($100) in tips via the FasTab platform, the server would earn ten dollars ($10).
6. Payment Method. At the end of each month FasTab will use PayEdge to E-Transfer to each server. Servers will receive a specific amount based on their FasTab tip performance.
7. Disputes regarding identity of entrant. If the identity of a participant is disputed, entry into the program will be deemed to have been submitted by the individual assigned to the email address entered at the time of entry. Each Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder associated with a selected submission.
8. Release and Indemnification. All participants must: (i) confirm compliance with all Program pules; (ii) agree to accept incentives as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the FasTab, its departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Program (Released Parties) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third-party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Program to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a participant with any aspect of the program or any prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the participants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of the participant’s participation in the Program and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by participants with any of the Program Rules or participation in the Program and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of a prize, and the use of submissions by FasTab.
FasTab is not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate information that may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Program or be awarded any incentive, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and submissions that fail to fully comply with these Program Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, mutilated or misdirected submissions (iv) injury or damage to entrants’ computers or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding the Program or accepting an incentive; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Program; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third-party computer hackers or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
9. Other Conditions. FastTab reserves the right to terminate or amend this Program at any time and in any way, without prior notice to participants. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Program is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the FasTab reserves the right to cancel the Program at its sole discretion.
10. Fraudulent behavior. FasTab reserves the right to monitor and verify tip amount made to restaurant servers. If FasTab suspects illicit activity through our platform it reserves the right to terminate the server from the TipTopper program. Illicit activity will result in the immediate forfeiture of any incentive payments owed.
12. Rule Amendments. FasTab reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Program rules, or modify, cancel or suspend this Program, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of FasTab corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Program.
13. Intellectual Property. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by FasTab All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any of the FasTab’s intellectual property without the express written consent of FasTab is strictly prohibited.